Description: Today, Dan and Melissa speak with Fr. Ed Broom about attaining holiness in everyday life in his book, From Humdrum to Holy.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- What is an Oblate of the Virgin Mary?
- Can anyone become holy? Is sainthood attainable in this life?
- How do prayer and participating in the sacraments play a role in becoming holy?
- What are some practical steps for the average person to become holy?
- Why should we practice a daily examen? Does the examen only focus on recognizing our sins?
- Is patience important to practice on the path to holiness?