Join Dan Burke and Melissa Elson as they speak with John Johnson, Associate Director of the Avila Institute about the importance of our participation in the Mass and how if affects not only us, but all of those around us.
Topics/Questions Covered in the Show:
- What affect does the Mass have on the souls of the faithful?
- What does the Old Testament say about disobediently making an offering to God?
- What does St. Paul say about unworthily receiving the body and blood of Christ in the New Testament?
- Why does God keep Adam and Eve from partaking of the Tree of Life after their fall?
- Why should we follow Church teaching regarding the Mass and the Eucharist?
- How should we approach the Blessed Sacrament at Mass?