Dan and Melissa strongly recommend watching The Passion of the Christ on Good Friday evening to more effectively meditate on the brutal reality that Our Lord entered into to redeem the world.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- Having a visually realistic portrayal of the event of our Lord’s Passion and death to meditate upon.
- Mary’s role in the Passion and the emotional suffering she endured.
- Scenes of the everyday life of the Holy Family.
- The meditations of those acting in the movie during the scene.
- Suggestions on how to watch the movie.