St. Teresa orders her brother, Lorenzo, to get some sleep. She also councels him on how to deal with attacks of the enemy. Dan and Melissa discuss evil spirits and demonic activity as they reflect on letters from St. Teresa in the book 30 Days with Teresa of Avila.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- How do we know when prayer is a mystical gift from God?
- How are mystical graces, gifts from God, related to holiness?
- Was St. Teresa physically attacked by the devil?
- Some examples of other saints who have confronted the devil.
- Is the devil still active today, or are there psychological answers to problems thought to be demonic?
- What is the power of the devil?
- How does the devil attack people who are spiritually advanced?
- How can we defend ourselves from evil?
- Can occult practices lead to demonic activity?