St. Teresa diagnoses an attack of the devil on a fellow nun. Join Dan and Melissa as they discuss St. Teresa's advice to this nun in a letter from the book 30 Days with Teresa of Avila.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- How does the devil attack us through temptation?
- St. Teresa diagnoses the cause of another nun's personal struggles.
- Does St. Teresa contradict St. Ignatius Rules for Discerning of Spirits?
- How can we resist attacks from the enemy?
- "Breaking the silence" to fight the devil.
- Overcoming trials by serving others.
- Advice to avoid misusing the teachings of the saints.
- Why does spiritual progress increase the need for good spiritual direction?